Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's All In The Mind...

Oh my I haven't blogged in 4 months but, I've been extremely overwhelmed about the birth of HOALA and scared. Fear is often paralyzing especially when your a perfectionist, but you have to trust the process. God did not bless me to live and still be able to type...it's with one pinky and at the end of a working sessions my deltoid is killing me. Alas, I keep clicking away as I know through my life experiences...I'm completely on purpose in the sharing of my stories of healing through Poetry and reaching the misunderstood; non status quo. Now it's time to walk up right and stare fear in the eye stating "You Will Not Win" as you reside in my head and not my soul. All Glory to God because when "God is for you who can be against you" not even you! It has been written and ordained as it is my purpose in "Healing Ourselves and Others"- In the Process.

No comments:

Post a Comment