Thursday, August 26, 2010

One this Day...

This day August 26th...I was sparred by the grace of God 4 short years ago. God said no as it was not my time to go...home. I felt the warmth of the Lord, the peace of Elohim, and the safety of my Father...as I was submerged in the water, lifeless. Sparred for a purpose to proclaim how great is our God...great as he overcame death and defeated it by raising from the dead. He rose me from my "dead" and gave me "life" in order to fulfill my God given destiny, that has been written specifically for me. Liquid blessings flow relieving my often heavy heart as I adjust to my newly found body disabled, challenged, often frustrated, extremely emotional, and confused at the reverse in my shattered dreams. My path is now laid forth in plain site...I walk by faith in knowing that in this life we will suffer but, he'll never give you too much to handle. Even when you think you can't bare much more of this heaviness you have to go back and grasp that it was he...who was forsaken. As he bore the wages of sins past, present, and future for you~Selah awww pause and ponder in the enormity of his love. Go to that for comfort and encouragement because at the end of the day is the end. Suffering brings a refinement to your character and a polishing of a precious stone...giving you the courage to keep moving on. We all will suffer and have trials that will put us to the test rendering our testimony to be shared authentically.

No comments:

Post a Comment